Past NIWeek Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What aspect of the NI Community are you most excited about using?

Solved!
Go to solution

To enter your name in the Block Diagram Party raffle for a chance to win a $100 gift card, reply to this discussion and tell us what aspect of the NI Community you are most excited about using or are already using (e.g. online groups, Idea Exchange, etc.)!

Due to technical difficulties the Raffle has been extended until 10 PM.  We will email the winner.

If using mobile device: go to ni.com/communitymobile and login, after you login go to ni.com/raffle and comment on the discussion.

If using a computer: go to ni.com/community and login, after you login go to ni.com/raffle and comment on the discussion.

WINNER!!!

Congratulations bmccabe09! You are the winner of the NIWeek 2011 Community Raffle!

Please private message me (through your NI Community profile) your address and I will send you the gift card!

Regards,
Claire Reid
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(15,831 Views)
This is me entering the raffle!
Message 2 of 14
(9,258 Views)
Oh, I guess I have to contribute an answer! Definitely code sharing.
Message 3 of 14
(9,258 Views)

loved the LabVIEW robotics group:)

Message 4 of 14
(9,258 Views)
Allegretto
Message 5 of 14
(9,258 Views)
Online forums!
Message 6 of 14
(9,258 Views)
The sweet information!!!
Message 7 of 14
(9,258 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Claire_Reid

I really like the solutions to coding problems from everyone.

Message 8 of 14
(9,258 Views)

This is sort of an aside, but I found it weird that I had to re-login and choose an alias to join the discussions. Other than that, I think having the Idea Exchange and Documents is really helpful when I encounter any problems

Message 9 of 14
(9,258 Views)

I just signed up. Hopefully the forums will have insghts from experienced users that can help me with my labview problems

Message 10 of 14
(9,258 Views)