From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW consulting in Vancouver WA/Portland OR area

Hi, all LabVIEW enthusiasts!

I'm Rickard Persater, LabVIEW consultant and CLA  in Stockholm, Sweden. I've been having fun with LabVIEW for 19 years so far, most of the time as a consultant within LabVIEW/TestStand in the Stockholm area, but also one year at Delta Computer Systems in Battle Ground, WA.

Now my wife and I are looking into moving to the US and specifically out west, so I'm looking for companies in the Vancouver/Portland area that are using LabVIEW and/or TestStand, or do LV/TS consulting out there. If you work for one of them or know about companies using LabVIEW, please list them in this thread! Our plan is to move next spring/summer if things work out. Thanks in advance!

Best regards, /Rickard

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,522 Views)

Hey Rickard, 

Good luck with the move! The Northwest is a beautiful area, especially this time of year. I sent you a private message. In general, the Northwest is a thriving place in regards to technology. It always helps to build a network (LinkedIn, in person) as soon as you can to create visibility for yourself.

Cheers

CLD | Alliance Partner | Web data storage and visualization | daq.io
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,384 Views)

Hello Rickard,  How are you doing?  Are you still working at Delta Computer systems?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,884 Views)

Hi LifeSaver,

I was working for Delta Computer Systems 2007/2008, but now I and my wife are planning on moving to the same area around Vancouver, WA. The green card process is ongoing, but it takes longer time than ever (up to 12 months, they told us), so our estimated time of moving is fall 2018 right now. But I'm trying to keep an eye open for job opportunities and getting in touch with LabVIEW developers out there to build up a network.

Best regards,

/Rickard

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,873 Views)