From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pxie 8135 not visiable in MAX

hello

initally i had the pxie connected to my pc successfully, however a week ago the pxie was deleted from the remote devices section of max. since then i cannot refind it by pressing refresh.

i have reset the ip address on the pxie using the displayport and it say the ip is 169.254.xxxxx. when i change the network card to a similiar range i still cannot connect

i used the the connect option for subnet targets and enter the ip adress of the pxie that is visible on the screen but get the following error

"unable to initialize connection to remote target"

im completely lost on this???

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,929 Views)

Hi bennyk,

My name is George and I am an Applications Engineer at National Instruments. I've been informed by one of my colleagues that you have opened a service request for this problem with us. If this is the case you should continue to focus on that service request and not post about that problem here. If I have been misinformed please reply on this thread and I will be happy to help you with this problem. 

Best regards,

George

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,882 Views)

Hello George,

yes that is correct, i opened this forum before i put in the service request. This thread can be cancelled as i am working on the problem myself with your colleague.

thanks

brendan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,879 Views)

this has been solved.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,826 Views)

I'm also getting the same problem even my pc and pxie in Same class of up configuration still when I'm connecting it's showing unable to initialise connection to remote target. Can you help me regarding this problem

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,195 Views)