From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni Scope multi-recording acquision failure (NI TClk)

Hi, everyone. I am quite new to NI TClk function, and my hardware is a NI PXIe-8880 embedded controller with one PXIe-5122 and three PXIe-5413. 

What I wanna do is to generate 180 phase shift from two AWG to a simple system and detect the time-domain signal by digitizer. So there is a on-line digitizer setting during the experiment for continuous and multi-recording. Attached with the code. 

While there is no cable connected in all front panel now, there is an error "niScope Fetch WDT.vi:5210001<ERR> Maximum time exceeded before the operation completed. Status Code: -200284". I searched some and it is because no trigger received by the scope to start the next acquisition of samples. So what should I do, to connect a right trigger line to the scope (perhaps more specific details of which channel to which channel, Thx)??? Here is how I initiate and configure the scope.

EdwardWU_1-1576056587919.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,853 Views)

Hi, it solely depends on what trigger configuration you have for the digitizer.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,446 Views)