PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working on Final year project

I am working on final year project. Our project title is "VoIP over 4G"... We are working on developing a VoIP application with different features over android. We will present our project in simulating environment of 4G LTE. We have PXI-1045 for LTE simulations. Now I want to ask question that can we use PXI-1045 for high data transfer of 4G LTE on which we will use our VoIP application??? Two clients will be connected through this device and they will use the application using high data transfer with excellent video quality for video conferencing and other features.

NOTE: we are using this device because 3G, 4G LTE is not available in Pakistan. And we have to complete our project using simulating environment of 4G. If we can do this on this device then help me in ho w I will configure and use PXI-1045 for my project...... THANKS 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,218 Views)

Hi taimoor,

Can you tell me what card will you be using inside the PXI-1045 chassis?

Thanks

Tarek B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,184 Views)

No idea yet... I asked that if I can use this device for my purpose??? wich chasis should i use..?? I am new to this device.... dont know much about it...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,164 Views)

Hi taimoor,

The chassis is the box that will host your modules (RF signal generator in your case). You will require a generator to be able to generate an LTE signal. If you give me the requirements/specifications of your generation, I can try to suggest one of our RF Vector Signal Generators.

Best,

Tarek B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,150 Views)

Thank You so much I got your point... As i am using voip application that is under process and we are developing thta on android platform.. to use that application over 4G we need at least a data rate of 100 Mbps. so whch chasis will I use for our purpose??? That gives a signal of 100 Mbps data rate

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,135 Views)

Hi taimoor

i'm also working on VoIP over 4G. I need to discuss something. Can i get your contact
this is my email : affanqazi0@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,906 Views)