cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TB-2605

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello to all,
I am trying to use my 2503 multiplexer with the TB 2605. I have connected my wires to channels CH10+ and -, I can see it on NI max but I don't know how to configure the topology. Where do I find this? And how do we get a signal (here it is directly a generator that is connected. How can I see its voltage?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,019 Views)

@aerosimon wrote:

I have connected my wires to channels CH10+ and -, I can see it on NI max but I don't know how to configure the topology. Where do I find this?

There is a "Configure" button at the top of the device page.  That will pop up a window where you can set the terminal block and topology.  You can then use the "Test Panels" to make connections.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 6
(993 Views)

I have configured (I think correctly) my PXI 2503 and I am making (I think correctly) my connections. But I still don't see anything in the DAQ wizard as a supported device...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(951 Views)
Solution
Accepted by aerosimon

@aerosimon wrote:

But I still don't see anything in the DAQ wizard as a supported device...

That's because the PXI-2503 is not a DAQ, it is a switch.  So you need to use NI-Switch to make a connection and then whatever measuring device you have attached to it, typically a DMM, doing the measurement.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(946 Views)

but how make a connection ? i can't find any document .

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(942 Views)
Solution
Accepted by aerosimon

If you are just using MAX, then use the Test Panels.  If you are writing your own software, use NI-Switch.

GCentral
Message 6 of 6
(934 Views)