From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TB-2605

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello to all,
I am trying to use my 2503 multiplexer with the TB 2605. I have connected my wires to channels CH10+ and -, I can see it on NI max but I don't know how to configure the topology. Where do I find this? And how do we get a signal (here it is directly a generator that is connected. How can I see its voltage?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,042 Views)

@aerosimon wrote:

I have connected my wires to channels CH10+ and -, I can see it on NI max but I don't know how to configure the topology. Where do I find this?

There is a "Configure" button at the top of the device page.  That will pop up a window where you can set the terminal block and topology.  You can then use the "Test Panels" to make connections.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 6
(1,016 Views)

I have configured (I think correctly) my PXI 2503 and I am making (I think correctly) my connections. But I still don't see anything in the DAQ wizard as a supported device...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(974 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aerosimon

@aerosimon wrote:

But I still don't see anything in the DAQ wizard as a supported device...

That's because the PXI-2503 is not a DAQ, it is a switch.  So you need to use NI-Switch to make a connection and then whatever measuring device you have attached to it, typically a DMM, doing the measurement.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(969 Views)

but how make a connection ? i can't find any document .

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(965 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aerosimon

If you are just using MAX, then use the Test Panels.  If you are writing your own software, use NI-Switch.

GCentral
Message 6 of 6
(957 Views)