PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Synth 8-5809] Error generated from encrypted envelope.

Hello everyone!

I am currently using a NI PXIe-1071 with PXIe-8840 CPU and PXIe-7868R FPGA module as HIL, running OPAL-RT eHS-64 solver.

The project created in Labview 2019 compiled correctly. Then, we decided to upgrade to Labview2021 and the attached error "XilinxLog.txt" came.

It is not a problem related to the programs/add-on installed on the PC because we are able to successfully compile other projects (related to CompactRIO used as HIL with the same LV2021 project and sbRIO-9651 devices).

It seems an error of the Xilinx compiler with the specified hardware.

The first suggestion found (https://forums.ni.com/t5/Hardware-Developers-Community-NI/sbRIO-9609-not-able-to-compile-CAN-amp-FPG...) didn't help solving the problem.

While we were not able to apply the second suggestion (https://support.xilinx.com/s/article/54317?language=en_US) through the Component-Level IP wizard.

Do you have any suggestion?
Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,849 Views)

Comment out different parts to see which one is causing the issue.

Does any Xilinx IP need to get regenerated?

Does the OPAL stuff work in newer versions of LabVIEW?

Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified Professional Instructor
ALE Consultants

Introduction to LabVIEW FPGA for RF, Radar, and Electronic Warfare Applications
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,826 Views)

In case other sees the same error - here is what solved it for me:

It turned out that error [Synth 8-5809] was due my mistake.

Had instantiated a write to Target-to-host fifo twice. The fifo was in arbitrate never mode. It would maybe (/ought to) have compiled with arbitration active - which would have concealed my mistake - as this was not what I wanted I did not spend time in checking.

Selected the correct pair of FIFO's and all is good.

heel_0-1705613401935.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(577 Views)