PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFSG Generate PSK: IQ Rate Error

We are using NI-PXIe-1075, Signal Generator module NI PXI 5652. We want to transmit a BPSK signal so we used the LabView example MT RFSG Generate PSK.vi. We tried using the default values and we also tried to change the input values many times but we keep on encountering the error found in the screenshot attached. Do you know any possible reason for this? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,464 Views)

Check your PXI 5652 manual as I don't think it supports Phase Shift Keying. Another way to confirm is to open LabVIEW and find examples>>type "PSK" in the search tab and single click the 'MT RFSG Generate PSK.vi' and see if your 5652 is listed in the 'Requirements' window. 

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,431 Views)

@GovBob wrote:

Check your PXI 5652 manual as I don't think it supports Phase Shift Keying. Another way to confirm is to open LabVIEW and find examples>>type "PSK" in the search tab and single click the 'MT RFSG Generate PSK.vi' and see if your 5652 is listed in the 'Requirements' window. 

Hello, 

May I ask what does it exactly mean "it doesn't support Phase Shift Keying." 

I thought the examples in Labview where it is specified in the 'requirements' window the names of the supported hardware meant only that that example code doesn't work but there are ways to make a PSK modulation work with another code, am I not understanding well? 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,779 Views)