PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proper way to configure a setup

Hello

I just upgraded windows from 7 to 10 on PXIe-3975 thats in PXES-2301 Chassis it has 4 DAQmx cards in it and I wonder whats the proper way to configure a setup? Should I start with PXIe-3975 drivers then go to chassis drivers or the other way around?
All I could file is this page: https://www.ni.com/getting-started/set-up-hardware/data-acquisition/pci-pxi

I know its all from ADLink but since they dont have a forum (at least I couldnt find one) I am coming here.

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(814 Views)

Worth noting PXIe-3795 for windows 10 has only one driver and its ADLINK PXI Platform Services Ver 21.02 if it would have windows 7 it would be pretty plain and simple to install all the chipset/gpu etc.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(808 Views)

It is sad that ADLINK doesn't have a forum or a simpler support method.

Anyway, assuming that things would be similar to how we set up NI stuff, you would start with LabVIEW then the device drivers.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(770 Views)

So I did. After instalation of all drivers even from third party websites Windows is still unable to recognise one of the two installed devices.

And that one device is that PXES-2301 (I think), heres the device ID: PCI\VEN_144A&DEV_348A&SUBSYS_348A144A&REV_A1

Also I cant find my PXES-2301 in ACE software. Is this possible that they withdraw support for that chassis?

Has anyone ever came across such problem?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(766 Views)