PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXIe-1071

Does the PXIe-1071 rack have a fuse? All I am looking for is basic troubleshooting information to include in the Operator's Manual I am writing for one of our functional test systems. What should the operator do if the rack does not turn on?

All the best, from Lissone, Italy!

SabirDon

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,870 Views)

Hi SabirDon,

I did a little research on the PXIe-1071 and from the components list and User Manual, there doesn't seem to be a fuse. In our User's Manual, which can be found here, it details basic maintenance tips in the maintenance section and some troubleshooting related topics, such as LEDs. Specifically, 

• If the inhibit switch LED is steady green (not flashing), the chassis is powered on and operating normally.
  • If the inhibit switch LED is red, the system fan has failed, and the chassis has shut down to protect modules from damage due to insufficient cooling.

There aren't many troubleshooting related documentation available yet but if troubles should arise, the best thing to do is to contact us through ni.com/support or to post on these discussion forums.

Jason L

Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,861 Views)