PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI online advisor

I am attempting to use the PXI online advisor to configure this system but some modules are greyed out.

No explaination why.  I submiited feedback to tech support but no real answers there either..  Maybe I can find some help here..

This is what I am trying to configure.

PXIe-5413-1 channel 784181-01
PXIe-4492 InfiniBand 8Ch 204.8kS/s 781490-01
PXI-8433/2-RS485 -2 ch 779744-01
PXIe-6361 DAQ 16S/8Dif 2MS/s 781055-01
PXIe-1073 withPCI Express controller 781163-01

Thank You,

Wayne

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,483 Views)

Hi Wayne,

Typically, when something is greyed out in the PXI online advisor it means that there is a compatibility issue between the cards selected and the chassis. This being said, the advisor is more of a guideline so if you are preparing to purchase a system and want to ensure that all the components that you need are compatible and you have the best system in place, I would recommend contacting our sales engineering team. They are experienced with specking out systems and have knowledge of the products that would work best for your application.

Even if you are just looking for an estimate for the future they are the best resource for you. Here is the link for how to contact them: http://us.ni.com/contacts

If you are interested in talking with someone from our sales engineering process, please let me know and I would love to help you through this process!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,437 Views)