From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI Digital I/O Module

Hi all,

I'm looking for a PXI Digital I/O Module compatible with Siemens  Function Module :

- FUM210-6DP1210-7AA

- FUM211-6DP1211-7AA

Any help please.

Regards, 

Ahmed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,663 Views)

It would be good to share the datasheets so that we can look into the number of digital lines required.

In general, these information are required to choose the PXI card,

1. Number of digital lines
  2. Input or Output
  3. Dynamic IO - change from Input to Output on the fly
  4. Sampling rate - hardware-timed or on-demand from software
  5. Voltage levels - fixed or configurable
Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,635 Views)

hello,

I can't find the data sheet online for these modules, i have only the description below : 

-MODULE FUM 210 FOR SENSOR CONDITIONING FAST BINARY SIGNAL ACQUISITION, OR DRIVE CONTROL SENSOR, MONITORING AND SIGNAL. MODULE CONDITIONING: 14 CHANGEOVER OR 28 SINGLE CONTACTS WITH SENSOR SUPPLY AND MONITORING, 28 BINARY INPUTS WITHOUT SENSOR SUPPLY + 16 BINARY OUTPUTS DRIVE CONTROL: 5/8 MOTORS, 5/8 SOLENOID VALVES 4/5 ACTUATORS, 3/4 STEP CONTROLLERS, 2/3 REVERSING ACTUATORS, REDUNDANT USE POSSIBLE, SIGNALLING AND MONITORING FOR SIGNALLING CONTACS OF THE CABINET, OUTPUT OF GROUP ALARMS

MODULE FUM 211, BINARY SIGNAL COUPLING MODULE 16 BINARY INPUTS WITE ELECTRICAL ISOLATION VIA OCTOCOUPLERS 16 BINARY OUTPUTS 250 MA (WITH LIMITATION) STEADY OR FLASHING (8, 2, 0,5 HZ) SUITABLE TO CONNECT CONSOLE CONTROL TILES. CAPABLE FOR 2 DESK TILES USE IN SPPA-T200

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,626 Views)