From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI-6512

Solved!
Go to solution

I am setting up a system which test I/O's of 2 different modules , one operates at 12 V and other operates at 24 V

The output voltage range for PXI-6512 module is -30 to 30 V .

I would like to know how can the O/P voltage level can be configured to 12 V and 24 V , can it be done through software configuration or separate power supply source must be used ?

Response will be highly appreciated .

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,119 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Niranjan18

Each port has a VCC input that is used to set the output levels.  All the 6512 really has is a bunch of relays to connect the VCC to the output line.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,101 Views)

Thank you ,

Can you please direct me to get more knowledge on this , like were can I find info related to wiring and other technical stuff .

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,084 Views)

A very simple search even with the horrible NI search engine quickly gives the information you need:

Specification

User Manual

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,074 Views)