PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI 5646R : Phase coherent

Hi NI guys !

I'm trying to generate two sine waves with two PXI 5646R modules with the same frequency. It's pretty easy with the library Ni-RFSG. However, now, i need to have the same phase with my two signals. In some documents, I read it was possible to do this by hardware (didn't try yet) and by software.  So, I use the "niRFSG Configure Ref Clock" to have the same time-base. But when I use a scope to see my two signals, I can see that they don't have the same phase. There is a constant gap phase and this gap phase is not the same when a restart the program.

Is that possible to have the same phase when I launch the program without doing a loop or modify the phase of one signal without hand-control ?

Regards,

Fabien

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,007 Views)

Hello Fabien.faure05,

Could you post your project please?

Thank you.

Application Engineer - National Instruments - France
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,964 Views)

Hi CorentinLN,

I didn't have access to the lab with the labview project since the last time. I had to do it again on my personal computer so i'm not sure if the dependencies are good or not. Maybe the 5646R version is not included with my niRFSG library. However, there is the little program that i'm working on. It's not amazing at all but i'm trying to do the thing step by step.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,931 Views)