From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI 5610 problem

When running the PXI-5610 adjustment procedure in Calibration Executive , the main power suddenly shut off . then what problem will happen to the PXI 5610?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,838 Views)

What causes the main power to sunddently shut off?In general,it will not lead to any damage to PXI-5610 except great static electricity.

Please note: according to NI 5610 Calibration Procedure manual,the NI 5610 upconverter module must be cooled to 23 ±5 °C before the adjustment stage of the calibration process,and this may take up to one hour.

Thanks,
NI AE Emily

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,807 Views)

Thanks a lot for your reply.

After the PXI controller 's suddenly power off when performing adjustment ,  we restart the OS and found the PXI 5610's error infomation in the MAX : Error -200437,External calibration constants are invalid,and he card cannot be used in our Auto-Test-System anymore. I guess the calibration data in the EEPROM was missed or uncompleted,but i have no relevant softwre tools to read or write PXI-5610's EEPROM.

Could you give me some suggestions to solve this BIG problem? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,803 Views)

Hi~

This KB may help.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,789 Views)