PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI-5105 Digitizer Real-Time Raw Data

Hi, I have one NI PXIe-1071 with one PXIe-8820 and two PXI-5105 (12-bit 60MSps). I want to get the real time raw data from PXI-5105 and process it in Matlab (also in real time). Please let me know what should I do for it? Sorry I am not familiar with NI's hardware and software. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,950 Views)

Hello Christon2002,

As far as I understand you have an embedded controller with an RT OS and you would like to obtain data using the PXI-5105, but you are not familiar with our oscilloscope family of products. If I am right please take into consideration the following information: 

National Instruments Online Resource Title (0): Downloads Results ni.com for NI-SCOPE

National Instruments Online Resource Title (1): Getting started with NI-SCOPE

National Instruments Online Resource Title (2): LabVIEW Real-Time Supported Features for NI-SCOPE

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I misunderstood the question. 

AE Engineer NICR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,918 Views)

Thank you.

So according to your reply, these hardwares support the real-time raw data acquisition. And I need both NI-SCOPE and Labview.

Let me solve the Labview problem first and then follow your instruction: there is one Windows 7 in PXIe-8820, but the license of installed Labview has expired. 

Christon2002

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,915 Views)