From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-RFSA Soft Front Panel installation error

Hi all,

I have just purchased an NI PXIe-5840 VST, and have installed NI-RFSG (v18.2.1) and NI-RFSA (v18.2.1) drivers on my Windows 10 chassis. The NI-RFSG Soft Front Panel has installed successfully and runs as expected. However, the NI-RFSA Soft Front Panel does not open although the installation was successful.

I have attached a screenshot of the error it throws. I have tried reinstalling the drivers, but i still get the same error. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,874 Views)

Hello,

Do you still have this issue? Have you tried to re-install the RFSA driver or install a newer version of driver?

BR,

Brian.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,734 Views)

Hi,

I am actually having the same issue with NI RFSA for 20.0. Did you ever get the soft front panel to work? I have tried reinstalling NI RFSA without success. I am using PXIe 1095 chassis, PXIe-8880 controller and 5603 (20-3.6 GHz) analyzer. I don't remember what the part number is for the whole analyzer is called (digitizer + LO).

One things I don't know is that version of the soft front panel that came with NI RFSA 20.0 with  is 19.1. Is this an issue?

FPS_Waffles_0-1634248900949.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,081 Views)