From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-PXIe 5601 & NI-PXIe 5652

Dear All, 

I am working on NI- measurement system (NI-PXIe 1075 chassi). the chassi contains 5 receivers and one LO, all the receivers are shairing the same LO. 

I got problem with this measurement system since May 2016. 

when I do a measurement, the waveform I get is not right as I compare it with the scope. at the begining, I thought the problem is with the calibration but then I relised that the problem with the phase  becasue the magnitude is right. by doing further investigation about the problem I relised that when I use two harmonics insted of three, the waveform became exactly as the scope but with three the waveform is totally wrong. 

then I found that the phase is fluped by 180 (deg). I didn't know the reasone why but I could solve the problem by adding 180. Unfortunatly I still have problem with one receiver. I couldn't find a specific case for that receiver to solve the problem. 

The question is, Is it possible to have receiver working well with Magnitude and gives wrong phase. In case like this, could any of you help me to solve this problem. I will be really appreciated your help. 

Thank you 

best regards

Thoalfukar

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,738 Views)