PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI PXIe-1071 operating system

Hello,

I want to apologize if there is already a topic on this matter.  I was a system composed of a NI touch screen NI TPC 2215 and a NI PXIe-1071 with an PXIe-8102, PXIe-7952R, NI PXI-7852R and PXI-6541. These 2 are connected thru a dedicated router with correct ip addresses. 

I do have extensive knowledge of windows and windows computers and some Labview knowledge and I was given this system to attempt to repair it. 

This system was used like this. They used to run an executable program from the touch screen, NI TPC 2215, which was deployed something on PXIe-1071 and be able to control whatever they had to test.

Lately when we tried to run the program we were getting the error : Deploying analog values IN.lvlib\\192.168.1.10\Analog Values IN deployment failed( error: -1967357949. IAK_Shared: (Hex 0x8ABC003) Unable to query Measurement and Automation Explorer for Shared Variable Engine exists on the RT target and check that the network connection is valid.

I had the brilliant idea to format the hard drive and install a regular windows 7 on it. After that I've installed all Labview software from their website (trial version) and even that windows was running fine I couldn't get it to work at all. Same error. 

I've already read about installing Real Time from Max but I don't get those options and I cannot install it.

Please help.

Thank you in advance,

Ed.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,320 Views)

Dear ECD,

Just to further clarify the issue. Is your question how to install LabVIEW Real-Time? If so, what are you trying to install it on? The TPC 2215, the PXIe-8102, etc?

Also, where are you getting the error: Deploying analog values IN.lvlib\\192.168.1.10\Analog Values IN deployment failed( error: -1967357949. IAK_Shared: (Hex 0x8ABC003) Unable to query Measurement and Automation Explorer for Shared Variable Engine exists on the RT target and check that the network connection is valid? The NI TPC 2215, one of the PXIs? What are you trying to deploy and to what device?

Regards,

Alyssa H.

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,280 Views)