PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI MAX PXIe-1075 PXI Clock 10 Source Query

How does one query in LabVIEW the NI Max parameter in a PXIe-1075 Chassi for the currently used PXI Clock 10 Source? The value is updated on a refresh if I am using an external clock RefIn, or if it is disconnected or > 100PPM it shows Internal Clock. How can I query this value in LabVIEW?  The NI SysCfg examples do not show or have the property exposed in LabVIEW 2017.

Some of our clock generators have went down in production and we must verify it is using the external clock for quality/metrology and not use the onboard clock. We do not want to run individual clock sources to each module either. Any pointer in the right direction is much appreciated. Thank you! 

Kevin Shirey | CLA | Champion | Senior Project Engineer II | DMC
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,954 Views)

Hi Kevin,

You can find this property in a System Hardware Property node (Property Node (Hardware).vi in QuickDrop). Property can be found in Devices & Chassis >> Bus Specific >> PXI Clock 10 Source.

sarahmo

Message 2 of 3
(1,922 Views)

Sarahmo, 

I originally didn't have the property node. I had to upgrade the PXI Platform Services to 18.1 and the sys config 18.0 for LabVIEW 2017 to get it to work. Thank you! 

Kevin Shirey | CLA | Champion | Senior Project Engineer II | DMC
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,862 Views)