PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter of Volatility for PXI-8108?

Is there a Letter of Volatility Available for the PXI-8108 describing volatile and non-volatile memory

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,055 Views)

Hi LM_Engineer,

That data is not publicly available. Please send me a private message or give me an email adress, and I can make the Letter of Volatility available to you. Please include the reason for needing the Letter of Volatility for our records.

Ben R.
Aerospace & Defense Test
Solutions Marketer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,048 Views)

I am also looking for the LOV for the PXI 8108.  Just bumping the thread up. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,640 Views)

To anyone interested in getting a Letter of Volatility (LOV):

We have started posting LOVs on some product pages of our website in the resources section, so it is worth checking there before contacting us. In many cases, as it was in this one, we have not made the LOV publicly accessible at this time.

In that case, the most efficient way to get LOVs is to contact our support engineers by calling 866-ASK-MYNI (275-6964). They will be able to talk to you about your need for the document and speak with our internal resources to get that to you fairly quickly.

Regards,

Ben R.
Aerospace & Defense Test
Solutions Marketer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,623 Views)

Hello RTN-workerbee,

As stated previously this is not public information. Please create a service request with National Instruments by calling in to 866-ASK-MYNI or emailing support@ni.com

Jonathan L.
Technical Support Senior Group Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,622 Views)