From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview NI 5734 Flex-RIO adaptor module for long time signal acquisition

Dear NI Team,

I am using NI 1073 Chassis and NI7962R as a target device of Flex RIO for my project. I wanted to record a signal for at least 1 min using gettingstarted.lvproj example that I got from the Labview examples file. In order to do so, I am changing the required samples value which has a limitation till some point in the default example. Later, I increased  the DMA buffer size in FPGA target and still could not record for 1 min. I tried with the invoke method but I does not know how to edit the invoke method as I am new to the Labivew. I use Labview 2017 version in windows 10 OS. Please, help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Anvesh Raja

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,967 Views)

Hi Anvesh,

I have found this article which has some hint on steps to carry with invoke methods in your case:

Missing Data When Using DMA FIFO With High Sample Rates on FPGA - https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P9zTSAS&l=en-US

Let me know if this helps.

Best,

Rob

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,942 Views)

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the way that is shown in the link you provided but I am facing a new problem that I cannot see the input on he screen. I am giving the input of 10 kHz sine wave with 120MHz sampling rate and 25 k required samples, you can see them in the attached files.

I am unable to understand what is happening. Please, let me know where I am going wrong.

Thanks again and have a nice day!! 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,933 Views)