From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect PXI-8119 to our pc i am unable to start working on that chassis please help me anyone

Solved!
Go to solution

I have PXI-8119  controller i am unable to start that chassis which cable i want to use to start working on it please help me anyone 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,896 Views)
Solution
Accepted by arun2929

Did you get the RT or the Windows version of that controller?

Assuming RT, you should just need an Ethernet cable to connect through MAX.

If Windows, you have to treat it like another PC.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,868 Views)

thank you for response sir 

i have windows version i want to to connect that controller to a moniter i have HMDI adapter but the ports are not suitable to my adapter tell me which type of adapter we want to connect that controller to a moniter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,865 Views)

Looks like it is a Display Port on the controller.  It is a little different than HDMI.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,862 Views)

i used dispay port to VGA adapter but my moniter doesnt get the device and doesnt on .. if i connect mouse and keyboard they are working , the vga adapter is working good and all power supplies are working nice.. Then why i didnt get my screen on..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,854 Views)