From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I control individual pins of VHDCI connector on PXIe-6548?

Solved!
Go to solution

Unless you can post some screen shots or your code, I'm kind of at a loss.  The PXIe-6548 does support stimulus/response mode.  A device not found error generally indicates a that you haven't selected the correct device, not that a feature isn't present.

Can you share screen shots of what you're doing or your code?

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 35
(1,393 Views)

I am attaching the screenshots of the DWE and Signal Express windows. The first image shows DWE where I save the waveform in proper format with signal mapping on channels. The second image shows how stimulus response shows an error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 35
(1,389 Views)

Thanks - that's pretty helpful.

In SignalExpress, if you go to Help | About LabVIEW SignalExpress...

What versions of NI-HSDIO Express and Signal Express are you using?

Also, can you see your device in MAX?

I've attached a screen shot of my about panel.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 35
(1,374 Views)

Hi, I have MAX installed and I can see my device in MAX. I have attached my About window. It is pretty much same as your image.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 35
(1,367 Views)

What version is your NI-HSDIO?

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 35
(1,366 Views)

where do i find what version is my niHSDIO?

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 35
(1,355 Views)

If you look at my About window, you'll see NI-HSDIO Express toward the bottom.  Yours should also be in the About box.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 35
(1,351 Views)

it says version 1.3.0.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 35
(1,347 Views)

NI-HSDIO 1.3 doesn't support the PXIe-6548... 

Please upgrade to HSDIO 1.7.2:  http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/1625/lang/en

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 35
(1,331 Views)

Thanks very much Keith!

I upgraded it to 1.7.2 and tried to run the stimulus response. It shows the device now but gives another error. I am attaching the screenshot. Please tell me the possible reason for the error.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 35
(1,324 Views)