PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -201342 "Unsupported Accessory" when using MAX to create tasks PXIe-4330 & TB-4330.

Hi all!

I have an -18 slot PXI chassis with multiple PXIe-4330 and TB-4330 installed.   When attaching any TB-4330 to the -4330 module within slot 11 and generating a task within MAX, the system returns the following error: "-201342, unsupported accessory". Any task can read all other slots without generating an error.

I don't expect this to be SN based as the TB is interchangable with -4330s in other slots though MAX will not allow me to add a TB-4330 to the configuration.

How can i help MAX see the TB-4330 within slot 11?  Is there a driver update that corrects this?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,529 Views)

Hi Mlvca,

Our support team is currently working on this issue. If there are any other suggestions, please feel free to post.

Sunaina K.
Product Marketing Manager for CompactRIO & TSN

Making the intangible, tangible
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,508 Views)

Did you find the reason why the terminal TB NI 4330 is presented to MAX as 'unsupported accesorry'? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,279 Views)

Hello,

I was unable to find further information on this device showing as unsupported.

Since this post is older, please create a new post with your question in the forum. This will allow our R&D team to track the issue for future potential fixes.

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony M.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,269 Views)