PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a task with a PXI-2522

I am trying to create a task with a PXI-2522 module, this is a relay output module and I need to create a digital output task.Simply trying to create a digital output task with MAX, the PXI-2522 doesn't show up in the supported physical channel list? I've tried creating the task dynamically in LabVIEW and that doesn't work either. I must be missing something really obvious?

I am using LabVIEW 2013 f2 with DAQmx version 9.8.0f0

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,229 Views)

The PXI-2522 is considered to be in our Switch family of devices, not digital I/O. You can still program it using DAQmx though. Check out the example code that ships with DAQmx and see which VIs to use. You can access these examples by going to Help » Find Examples » Hardware Input and Output » DAQmx » Switches. From here you can select which example is most fitting for your application. 

Nathan Murphy
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,209 Views)

Interesting, thanks for the reply. I normally use the SCXI-1166 which is also a switch module but it can be used like a digital output? I see the examples, I will have to do some more investigation to see if this will work with what I am trying to do.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,207 Views)