PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C .dll .lib and .h files for PXI-4130 and PXI2530

I have been searching the NI website and have been unable to find the correct download to get the C API for the PXI-4130 (Power Supply/SMU) or the PXI-2530 (Relay Multiplexer/Matrix).  I did successfully find the help files for these APIs, I just can't find the package that contains the cooresponding header (.h) files and DLLs.  Can you please point me to this information?

Thanks,
Jon
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,109 Views)

Jon,

You will need the NI-DCPower driver and NI-Switch driver.  These drivers will add support for LabVIEW, LabWindowsCVI, Visual Basic, and C/C++.  NI-DCPower does not currently install C examples, though.  You could look at the LabWindows CVI and Visual Basic examples to get an idea of the functions and structures to use in your C program.  LabWindows CVI is based on the C framework but it cannot be used in a standard ANSI C Project.  The latest versions of these drivers can be found at ni.com/updates or at the following two sites.

NI-DCPower

NI-Switch

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,103 Views)
I have downloaded both of those zip files previously.  But when I unzip them it looks like they are not intended to be installed manually but by some other package management software.  Do  need to install an NI package manager first?  If so, can you please point me to the download link.

-Jon
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,099 Views)
Sorry, I found it, I was looking in theNISW3502 folder instead of in NISW350.... 
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,096 Views)