PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACXX1553-3U-x-DS Driver issues with PXI-1045

Hi,

Got the ACXX1553-3U-x-DS PXI card in an NI-1045 PXI chassis and after installing the AIM drivers on the PC, it flags up that the drivers weren't installed correctly.  Device manager sees the card but with a driver problem. Anyone used this 1553 card in the PXI-1045 chassis and got it working?

Cheers

Stuart

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,232 Views)

Hi Stuart,

I haven't used this special 1533 card with a 1045 chassis, but from my experience with similar cards I would say that the chassis is a very unlikely cause for this driver problem.

- which type of controller are you using and which operating system are you running?

- did you try to reinstall the drivers? maybe just something went wrong with the installation

- Did you check with AIM if this is a known problem? Driver problems are typically rather associated with the card itself or with the OS instead of the chassis

Andreas Jost

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

Andreas
CLA, CTA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,206 Views)

HI,

The NI-PXI-1045 rack is linked by an NI PCIe MXI4 card in an Amplicon Industrial PC running Windows 7 64 bit.

I have re-installed the drivers a number of times but still the same.

I am in contact with AIM on this matter too and have tried all steps they have suggested but to no avail.  I have tried the setup in a different PC but makes no difference.

Stuart

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,181 Views)