From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4135 SMUs test problem

Hi, 

I test the MOS and BJT by two 4135 SMUs, but I found the test method of  "hardware-timed two channel voltage sweep" is different  Keithley 4200, that is when I set the current limit is 10 mA, the off-state of current is 220nA.  when I set the current limit is 10 nA, the off-state of current is pA-level, but I could not get the entire the Id-Vg curve if I set this current limit. 

Keithley 4200 could auto adjust the output resolution of current, from low to high, like I set the current limit is 100 mA, the off-state of current is pA-level, and the test value reach the max resolution of current, step to the higher resolution, until the current limit.

Do you have the same problem, and how do you solve this problem.

regards,

Zhang

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,028 Views)

Hi,

As far as I know, the parameter and resolution configuration is fixed as we can known in the specification of PXIe-4135. And I wonder if there are other better solutions.

Best Regards,

Sha

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,009 Views)