PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

28 Volt Analog Output for Avionics Discretes

I am currently designing a test system where I need 28 Volt Analog outputs. Unfortunately I need a total of 64 of the analog output. +28 to 0 low current nothing above 10ma. I was looking for just a pxi solution, so if anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

I could design a custom solution but prefer to stays COTS PXI.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,054 Views)

Hi JCIV, 

I am not seeing any Analog Output PXI cards that have a 0V-28V range. What kind of signal characteristics are you looking to achieve. Are you wanting a static output or some sort of waveform? 

I assume you are looking to do digital output, for which we have quite a few cards that could have 0 V to 28 V levels. You would just need to supply a 28 volts to the module. 

Best,

David F.

Technical Support Engineer

National Instruments

www.ni.com/support

Message 2 of 4
(2,021 Views)

I would be interested in pursuing the digital cards that I would need to supply the voltage. The original thinking behind using the analog out was to be able to drive the Discretes 0 to 28 volts but also be able to introduce denouncing and monitor the effects on our systems. Which digital PXI cards could I use for the 28 volts?

Thanks David

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,015 Views)

Hi JCIV, 

If you are just looking for 64 output channels with 0 V and 28 V levels, I would get the PXIe-6513 (778971-01). I would recommend that you speak with an engineer in our sales department (877-387-0015) to best qualify this recommendation and any other system requirements 

Best,

David F.

Technical Support Engineer

National Instruments

www.ni.com/support

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,009 Views)