PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 MHz ref CLK in pxie 5170 module

Hello 

I want to use pxie 10MHz CLK in my FPGA code as IO port, but this CLK isn't accessible. what should I do to accessing this CLK?   

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,755 Views)

In the project, you should be able to right-click on the FPGA Target and add IO.  The PXIe reference clock should be in the list of available IO.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,736 Views)

thank you crossrulz 

I checked that list but there wasn't 10MHz reference CLK. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,726 Views)

With PXIe, you might only have access to the 100MHz clock (have not had to do this with a PXIe yet).  Would that work for you?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(2,724 Views)

I want to use pxie ref CLK for synchronization, I didn't find pxie CLK 10 , so when I want to use CLK 100 in generating intermediate file step, it has an error:

" An internal software error has occurred. Please contact National Instruments technical support at ni.com/support with the following information:

Error 7 occurred at Read from Text File in niFpgaCodeGeneration_GetBuildResultsXML.vi->niFpgaErrorDialog_ReadErrorData.vi->niFpgaGenerateCode_ErrorDialog.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: File not found. The file might be in a different location or deleted. Use the command prompt or the file explorer to verify that the path is correct.

C:\NIFPGA\compilation\test_PXIe-5170R(8CH)_StreamToHost(FPG_Q4sbNjgPnqI\BuildResults.lvtxt"

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,721 Views)