Oregon LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Oregon LabVIEW User Group!

Hello All, 

It is my special privilege to welcome all of you to the Oregon LabVIEW User Group Community Page. 

I'm Zoe Bohnen, the Account Manager for the Pacific Northwest. I have a deep passion for increasing the community of LabVIEW users in the PacNW Territory, and hope that this group fosters creativity, learning, and networking among users in the area. From talking with Don Owen, Sigma Design, and other partners in the area, this individualized community page is a long time coming and will be a great platform for planning events and sharing knowledge. 

I'll be following closely the progress of the group and assisting from NI Headquarters in Austin, Texas. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me directly or one of the community group leaders. 

Best Wishes, 

Zoe Bohnen

National Instruments

Account Manager - Pacific Northwest

Account Manager - Pacific Northwest
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,934 Views)

Zoe,

Welcome to our territory.  We look forward to working with you.  Thank you to you and Nayyab Ali for your assistance in getting the Oregon LabVIEW Users Group webpage up and running.

Don Owen

Northwest Vi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,864 Views)

Hi Zoe,

Could you please confirm if the meetings at Tek will be in Bldg 38 as before? The address on the meeting page is missing the building number.

Thanks,

Adam

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,855 Views)

@adam5534 wrote:

Hi Zoe,

Could you please confirm if the meetings at Tek will be in Bldg 38 as before? The address on the meeting page is missing the building number.

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam,

From my understanding, the meetings are still taking place in Building 38 at Tektronix. I will update this information on the web.

Don, please let us know if this is incorrect.

Thank you all,

Nayyab Ali

Regional Marketing Coordinator 

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,853 Views)