Orange County LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tri Alpha Energy seeking LabVIEW Developers - Foothill Ranch, CA

Tri Alpha Energy in Foothill Ranch is the world’s largest private fusion company.  Its purpose is to deliver world-changing clean fusion energy technology as fast as possible. Starting with the end in mind, a commercially competitive fusion power plant, the company developed a unique combination of well-understood advanced particle accelerator and plasma physics. The resulting technology is compact, aneutronic, safe, carbon-free and sustainable leading to energy production.

We currently have several open LabVIEW Developer positions and are seeking developers with 2 or more years of experience in distributed control system applications. Experience should be gained in advanced scientific or industrial projects requiring close cooperation with scientists and engineers. Please see the link below for further details.

https://trialphaenergy-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobsearch

Lead Engineer, Controls and Electrical
Irvine CA
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,579 Views)

Helllo,

I am not a Labiew Developer but an experienced physical scientist/mechanical engineer who has used Labview for almost 30 years to help solve peoples problems and answer their questions. If you would like some help give me a call. You will be suprised at how resonable I am, cost wise.

Dave Wedekind

321-506-6795

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,310 Views)