Orange County LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sabbatical Position Sought August through December

I am a mechanical engineering professor at California Baptist University. During the Fall semester (August through December) I am on sabbatical and have the opportunity to work at an company doing engineering research/development. My goal is to both benefit a company as well as bring back examples of engineering practice to the classroom. Since I am on sabbatical, I am more flexible with compensation.

I have been teaching the LabVIEW course at CBU for five years and have my CLAD, and have the skills to be CLD certified, if necessary. Currently I am working with my colleagues at the university on two projects in LabVIEW. The first is a treadmill speed controller that adjusts the speed of a treadmill to keep the user in the middle of the treadmill. The second is a testing system for muscle co-contraction.

I have my PhD from Georgia Tech in the area of Automatic Control and have taught courses in Automatic Control, Dynamics, Vibrations, Circuits, Signal Analysis, Machine Design, Mechanism Design, Mechanics of Materials, SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Excel.

If you think a mutually beneficial arrangement can be made, please contact me at khekman AT calbaptist.edu.

Dr. Keith Hekman

Associate Professor

Mechanical Engineering Department

California Baptist University

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,928 Views)