Orange County LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Survey Warning

Hi All,

I was having a problem for several weeks over a LV installation on an HP computer. After weeks of trial and error in NI's part I just did the install on a Dell computer with success. I wasn't happy as NI kept pawning the problem to Microsoft and suggested that I contact Microsofts' discussion forums. As I solved the problem myself I told the engineer that I was looking forward to their survey. The engineer then put the post threatening to put me on a "lower priority" and "we don't have to support him if his behaviour continues". 

This is a warning to ALL users: beware of customer service reps who will not support you if you give them poor ratings. They will put you on a "low priority" and "not support you if your behaviour continues".

Attached is the screenshot of their exact comments.

Admin Note 07/30/18 - the screenshot was edited only to remove the names of those involved

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,191 Views)

It’s unfortunate to see this type of post, but we do know that our Support leadership team is speaking directly with the customer to address his concerns.

-National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,171 Views)

I would say to be happy you at least got a response.  I opened a service request back in January when I was working on a project and it has never been answered.  I am also sure NI will want to keep charging me for a support contract every year, even when they don't answer.

Service Request #7730442: Open

Product Type:
LabVIEW
Creation Date:
2018/01/25
Owner:
 AE, Engineer
Driver:

Summary:
DWarn errors crashing drivers

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,161 Views)

The Support Team is in contact with the customer and is working to address their concerns.

- National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,123 Views)