Northern European CLD Summits

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

The Trusted Advisor.ppt

Here is The Trusted Advisor presentation.  May all your customer meetings be monkey-free and teddy-bear friendly!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback.

Regards

Malcolm Myers

malcolm@amhtestsystems.co.uk

Certified LabVIEW Architect
Message 1 of 5
(5,629 Views)
4 REPLIES

Re: The Trusted Advisor.ppt

It was a really nice presentation Malcolm! Good job!

Cheers,

Samuli

Style is Everything
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,936 Views)

Indeed - thanks for the presentation Malcolm. Even as an employee I found it very informative.

One of the books that I've read and found very interesting was this one: The $100 Statup: Fire your boss, do what you love and work better to live more by Chris Guillebeau http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/023076651X/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I was trying to think of it at the time when Greg asked his question about whether to earn more money or spend more time with family etc.

It's not a very heavy book - contains lots of stories of people who take different approaches to starting their own business and why they did it and some not-too-heavy business advice.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,936 Views)

Thanks for the positive feedback, it is much appreciated!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,936 Views)

Thanks for the positive feedback and the links.  Perhaps it's your turn next Sam

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,936 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.