Northern European CLD Summits

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

2015 NER CLD Summits

During September, Certified LabVIEW Developers from across Northern Europe will have the chance to meet and continue their LabVIEW education at the NI CLD Summit. We will meet in Newbury on the 9th - 10th September. We hope you can join NI and the CLD community for this event.

This will be a two day event with a mix of LabVIEW content driven by you, the NI Certified Developers community and NI Certified Staff. A call for presentations has been released to all CLA's and CLD's and we look forward to building an agenda packed full of LabVIEW Content to improve proficiency and encourage collaboration and relationship building within our community.

Your presentation doesn't have to be highly polished, in fact it doesn't have to be polished at all. The topic needs to be important to you, something that you can speak about with passion and drive. It can include code, demonstrations of techniques, bring up issues that you have had. The idea is to discuss this with your peers and share ideas.

Expect lots of discussion, on-the-fly demos and probably some ad-hoc drawings on white boards. This is not meant to be formal, this is a give and take amongst peers.

Please sign up to this group to receive updates as we post them, and have your say in an event run for, and by, you.

Register Now - Newbury - 9th - 10th September

Message 1 of 4
(6,097 Views)
3 REPLIES

Re: 2015 NER CLD Summits

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,872 Views)

I've volunteered to present and just want to find out when and if it's been accepted, I'm going to be updating my presentation and don't want to be wasting my time.

Many thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,872 Views)

Yes, good point.

I’d like to see a confirmation of my presentation proposal.

Thanks,

Kamil

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,872 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.