North Oakland County LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next User Group Meeting Aug 5th

Hi Guys,

Hope you’re all doing well. Our next User Group Meeting will be Wednesday Aug 5th at 11 am. I know we had a meeting at the beginning of the year dedicated to discussing potential topics, but my good friend Gerardo Carrillo agreed to present us an interesting topic that probably most of you might find interesting as well.

The topic this time will be CANopen using LabVIEW. Social distancing is still going on so this will be an on-line zoom meeting.

Gerardo has several years working with LabVIEW, he is a Certified LabVIEW Developer who has been working in custom software development for test and measurement, automotive communications and machine vision.

EDIT: Here is the link for registration and Zoom meeting

Luis CT
Message 1 of 8
(3,178 Views)

The Eventbrite tickets appear to be sold-out.  Do you want us to register for this meeting somewhere or should we just use the Zoom meeting provided in the user group area? 

David Wilt
The New Standard LLC
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,168 Views)

Hi Bill,

Can we use the old zoom link you sent? Or are you planning on sending a new one?

Thanks.

Luis CT
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,163 Views)

Try the link for this meeting again.  For some reason only 1 ticket was created.  I added more.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,161 Views)

Try the links for registration and zoom meeting now.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,158 Views)

Eventbrite works now.  Zoom meeting previously worked.

David Wilt
The New Standard LLC
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,155 Views)

Luis,

I am looking forward to "seeing" you and Gerardo at our next meeting. 

Gerardo,

Thanks for volunteering to present!  😀

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,139 Views)

I want to thank Gerardo Carrillo for presenting today and those of you brave enough to turn on your cameras today for our Zoom session.  As I said in our meeting I will look into what it takes to hold our next meeting using Microsoft Teams instead of Zoom to make it easier for those of you whose companies may not allow Zoom to be used on their equipment.  I will post a new thread here when I have looked into this for your feedback.

Bill

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,057 Views)