From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

North Oakland County LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Web Services Presentation and Discussion November 1st, 2017

Solved!
Go to solution

I want to thank Will Blackburn for his presentation, and Will and Luis Trejo for their help with our meeting today.  I also want to thank Carly Black of NI for providing the lunch for the 25 (or was it 28?) people that attended.  I will continue my comments in the next posting.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,340 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Bill_in_Detroit

Here's the presentation and demo code and a brief list of some tools/links for the client side, web GUI portion of development

I saw my father do some work on a car once as a kid and I asked him "How did you know how to do that?" He responded "I didn't, I had to figure it out."
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,335 Views)

If you are interested in trying WebVIs to make the static content for your LabVIEW Web Service you can sign-up for the LabVIEW NXG 2.0 Beta at ni.com/techpreview

After signing up you can ask questions about WebVIs or other LabVIEW NXG 2.0 features in the NI Software Technology Preview forum.

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,323 Views)

Thanks for the presentation Will!

Luis CT
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,318 Views)