From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Next Steps - LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit Exercises and Tutorial LabVIEW 2011 SP1-2014

Exercises and matching manual saved for LabVIEW 2011 SP1, 2012, 2013, and 2014.

To use with the LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit hardware you will need the NI-RIO 4.1, 12.0, 13.0, or 14.0.1 driver respectively and the LCD Character display driver, available here or through the VI Package Manager.

Deborah Burke
NI Hardware and Drivers Product Manager
Certified LabVIEW Architect
メッセージ1/6
15,008件の閲覧回数

In the exercise 2:  Create FPGA Application I was not able to vary the RPM with the knob as stated in the Tutorial. It stayed in 0 all the time... And the LCD screen stayed akso with black boxes over each character space. Help Please!

メッセージ2/6
8,601件の閲覧回数

Hi reqp,

Thanks for posting! The LCD screen behavior you are seeing (or not seeing) is expected, and it will begin updating after exercise 3. For the RPM, here are some troubleshooting tips:

• Are the function generator switches both all the way to the left, at 0-1 kHz and Square wave?
  • Is your amplitude knob turned all the way to the right?
  • Please double check your loop 3 code, is the constant 10,000? Did you wire the output valid Boolean output to the case selector (there are a couple Boolean outputs available)? Do the word and integer word length values match x <+,32,32>, y <+,32,16>, and x/y <+,32,16>?

Hope this helps! Please post again if you're still seeing RPM as 0.

Thanks,

Deborah

Deborah Burke
0 件の賞賛
メッセージ3/6
8,601件の閲覧回数

Hi Deborah,

I already tried what you posted. I am even running the solution included

with the exercises and still 0 rpm. Is it possible that the Hardware came

faulty? If so, what should I do? my 90 day evaluation are still running...

Regards

0 件の賞賛
メッセージ4/6
8,601件の閲覧回数

Hi again Deborah,

Nevermind, found I was using a broken wire in my connection between Signal

Generator and FPGA's ADC.

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer

0 件の賞賛
メッセージ5/6
8,601件の閲覧回数

Great to hear everything is working! Please reference some of the other examples found throughout this group once you've completed the tutorial. Best of luck with your application!

Deborah Burke
0 件の賞賛
メッセージ6/6
8,601件の閲覧回数