Nebraska LabVIEW User Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLL - NI Week

Wow - NI Week was even better than I had expected.  Totally fun and enlightening.

Highlights for me were

• Tesla coil music.  One more project that has been added to my list of things to build when I retire.
  • Nerf gun auto target.  Cool.
  • 6th St.
  • The "so simple a caveman can do it" presentation by the 17-year old kid.  Not sure that I want to start tweaking my turbo wastegate PWM signal, but very inspiring.  Would love to show it to the engineering & lab groups here @ work.  If you're not moving forwards with your skill set, you're moving backwards.

Now that I'm back and while I my motivation flywheel is still spinning, I'm entertaining thoughts of starting a FIRST Lego League team.  As far as I see, there are none in NE yet.  Anyone interested in starting a team?  I think there's still an opportunity to get started this year, but it will be tight.  If nothing else, it would be good to unofficially start and build some teams so that we could hit the ground running next year. I'm burned out on cub scouts and I think the FLL would be a lot of fun.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(6,970 Views)