Nebraska LabVIEW User Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Blog

I've always wanted to have my own geek blog.  I maintain a family blog for relatives so that they can see pictures of the kids & stuff, but no one is interested in my geeky activities, so I am excited to have an outlet here.

I've been using LV since 2000 or 2001 where I started with a sweet combo PXI/SCXI setup.  I use LV for work as well as recreation and it has replaced VBA as my favorite way to express myself, though my new friend Arduino is offering some serious competition. . .

As a manager, I'm unable to fully concentrate on LV and instrumentation, but I do get a chance now & then to play around and exercise my brain.  My current work LV project has been writing a VI to monitor an unbalanced mower deck.  Using a USB tethered cDAQ 9174 chassis.  Doesn't sound too exciting, but it is, and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the data and running it through a post processor.   Just need to figure out what to plot.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(7,945 Views)

I can already tell that I'm going to be a fan of this geek blog.  It is my hope you fully utilize this outlet. 

Looking forward to seeing how the current work LV project goes.  How cool would it be to insert an image of the plot or video of the finished application!

Thanks Trevor, for the post.  I'll see you at NI Week - we're announcing something new for cDAQ that I think you'll REALLY like - can't wait to get your first impression!!!

Chad

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,657 Views)