From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI مناقشة حول منتجات

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i connect arduino nano with labview ?

i do have a project & i need help , i dont know how to connect labview with arduino nano to read the info , i have somthing but i dont know what it means ,  (urgent)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(9,032 Views)

It seems that LINX has beta support for your device, so try that instead.

Message 2 of 11
(9,020 Views)

im sorry , but what that sould be mean ? its my first time with labview 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(9,012 Views)

@volcano59 wrote:

its my first time with labview 

Then you need to first learn LabVIEW (note the proper lettercase, it's not "labview"!).

There are plenty of resources on the page I linked. Did you click on the link in my previous post?

Here is more info about LINX.

Here are some useful tutorials.

Message 4 of 11
(9,008 Views)

my mini-project is for detection of flames and movement, we useArduino nano (2 of them one with the captors and NRF) the other with the NRF and I need to get the information from Arduino to my interface in labview

ps: that my interface and the program that the teacher gave us , i dont know how it works  and i need help with that 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(8,996 Views)

yes I did and I can't download it, (I do know the basics of the LABVIEW but the visa thinks and how to connect it with the Arduino, I can't figure it out)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(8,994 Views)

that  what the teacher give us for the communication between LABVIEW interface and arduino

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(8,993 Views)

Tell your teacher to learn LabVIEW and logic first. That code is just a mess. All the "=true" and "=false" are pure Rube Goldberg. The code uses 100% CPU while doing nothing but wait for a button.

Please give your teacher the links I already gave you above. Thanks!

You cannot hurry this. Learn how to do it right!

Message 8 of 11
(8,992 Views)

hh okay, thank you for every thing, and yes, I already told him that, don't worry (from now we should work alone until the presentation on 01/07) please can you give me an example of it? to know how can I do it and have the communication 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(8,990 Views)

Sorry, I don't have much experience with Arduino.

I would recommend to ask over in the makerhub forum instead. There are boards for LINX and LabVIEW programming.

Message 10 of 11
(8,984 Views)