From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Circuit Design Community Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can find any one equal transistor and any one electronic parts

So I iam newly of electronic field and subject. I want knowledge that area of electronic circuit.

So how can find  any one equal transistor and  any one electronic parts.

Ex:- C828 TO EQUAL 2N3904 ,2N2222

How can I follow that ? sir

So these days deeply I followed multisim v 11 software for circuit design .but most transistor and ic, resister no in multisim.example: is  that c828 transistor. How can I find that equal parts by multisim software or other methods?

Thank you

I am sameera

Srilanka-

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(10,264 Views)

Hi Sameera,

You can use a website such as:  http://www.datasheetarchive.com/, search for the part number and the result should information about the part and also a list of reference parts from various manufacturers.  You can also, look at the datasheet and then go to a website such as Mouser.com; they have a filter that lets you find parts based on specifications found from the datasheet.

Best regards,

Tien Pham

Tien P.

National Instruments
Message 2 of 4
(6,396 Views)

thanks sir. thank u very much for help me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,396 Views)

Dear sir i have multisim 13 version. But no “multisim 3d simulation environment ni elvis ii” in file menu. How to find that ?ni.png

thnks sir

sameera-

srilnka country

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,396 Views)