From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Circuit Design Community Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can find any one equal transistor and any one electronic parts

So I iam newly of electronic field and subject. I want knowledge that area of electronic circuit.

So how can find  any one equal transistor and  any one electronic parts.

For example is :-

so I have a data book. I find C828 that transistor. Then I tried that by multisim software ver 13. But I cant find that. So data book have comparison type is BC 327, BC638, BC640, 2SCB647.  So then I find that comparison type. So sad I cant find, please help me that how I can find comparison type model by data book to multisim software .

any type TRANSISTOR ,IC, CAPACITOR, OR ETC

Hear with attached of image of data book and multisim software

Thank you

I am sameera

Srilanka-

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(12,255 Views)

Hello sameera,

I found the BC327, BC638, BC640 at the main database of Multisim 13.0.0 (13.0.632), database version: 13.0.a. Have a look at the attached screen shots. Perhaps you have to update your programm  and database.

I hope this can help you find your comparison type.

BC327.PNGBC638.PNGLenny

Message 2 of 12
(8,831 Views)

Hello sameera,

I think you could not find the comparison type, because you searchd for a npn-type transistor of the family BJT-NPN. If you select <All families> or BJT_PNP family you should find the comparison types BCxxx.

Best wishes

Lenny

Message 3 of 12
(8,831 Views)

thanks lot lenny sir. so my software update verion is ok. hear with attached of image. pls what is problebm .

thanks

sameeraversion.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(8,831 Views)

Hi sameera,

have a look at my second answer...

lenny

Message 5 of 12
(8,831 Views)

Hi sameera,

You can find the answer at your post:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/message/81088#81088

Lenny

Von: sameerato@gmail.com

Gesendet: Freitag, 29. August 2014 13:55

An: lenny

Betreff: - Re: how can find any one equal transistor and any one electronic parts

<https://decibel.ni.com/content/index.jspa> Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. National InstrumentsCommunity

Re: how can find any one equal transistor and any one electronic parts

erstellt von sameerato@gmail.com <https://decibel.ni.com/content/people/sameerato%40gmail.com> in National Instruments Circuit Design Community - vollen Thread anzeigen <https://decibel.ni.com/content/message/81088#81088

Message 6 of 12
(8,831 Views)

helow lenny sir. finaly i was sucessed and won. your second answer is wonderfull. thanks lot sir. hear with aataced my image is comparison transistor. ni mail.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(8,831 Views)

NI MY FIRST.png

SIR LENNY .

JUST I USING by multisim SOFTWARE AND CREATING MY FIRST LED circuit . then i after finaly run that circuit. but no led flashing, i dont know that it is flash or not. how is checking  this circuit working or not . and other i will try creating small circuit . but i dont know that checking wrong or corect. pls how to check ?

thanks lenny sir

sameera

srilanka (now time is mid ninght 12.50am) good night sir

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(8,831 Views)

Hi sameera,

first you have to contact your power source at the top to allow current flow through the parts.

You need in practice a current limiting resistor for your diodes and a switch to pull down the base of the first transistor Q2. Very important is a grount connector at the low potential of your power source. I have attached an simple example for switching two LEDs on and off.

LennysimpleLED.PNG

Message 9 of 12
(8,831 Views)

thank you sir. so can you send that your simple example for switching two LEDs on and off multisim original running file. then i can that file open and run. thanks again sir for help me.

thanks

sameera

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(8,831 Views)