From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NWUKLUG

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions For Second Meeting

Hi

The next North West User Group will be held on Wednesday 7 October 2015.

We are offering to host it here at Pioneer House, Ellesmere Port again, but are open to suggestions for other location options you may have?

Please post your comments for presentation ideas for this and forthcoming groups.

Thanks

Kara

Message 1 of 10
(12,597 Views)

We'd like to host the meeting at UCLan, in Preston.Would that be convenient?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(11,219 Views)

That sounds like an excellent venue to me Simon (not that I'm biased in any way) 🙂  (I live in a place called Longton).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(11,219 Views)

For me too as I live in Tarleton

Message 4 of 10
(11,219 Views)

Thank you Simon Platt, we would like to accept your kind offer to hold our next user group at UCLan in Preston.  We will be in touch shortly to arrange the details with you.

Message 5 of 10
(11,219 Views)

Jolly good!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(11,219 Views)

Hi all,

At the end of the last meeting Simon Carter suggested we have a LabVIEW codeing challenge.  Could you all post some ideas for this, so we can include it in October's meeting please?

Thanks.

Message 7 of 10
(11,219 Views)

I could do a presentation on what's new in labview 2015.

Chris Mead

Sent from my iPhone

Message 8 of 10
(11,219 Views)

The coding challenge is supposed to be a surprise Kara. LoL.  We can't have attendees preparing for them beforehand

Each challenge is supposed to be a simple coding problem that shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to complete.  Attendees are supposed to code their solutions against the clock on their own platform and we give prizes for the first correct solution.  Obviously the meeting organisers are excluded from entering.

If anyone reading this post has ideas that fit this brief then would they like to PM me and Kara and we'll include them in the event.

All the best.

Simon

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(11,219 Views)

Thanks Chris, that would be great.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(11,219 Views)