NOCLUG

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Prep

I have heard from a few members that they are interested in pursuing NI certification.  I think it would be beneficial to get together and prepare for exams, CLAD, CLD or CLA.  If anyone has any interest in this post to this thread along with which exam you want to prepare for.  I have some prep materials I can pass along, and there is lots of material to be found on NI.com.  Let me know what you think.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(19,137 Views)

hello. I am preparing for CLD exam,but I'm afraid whether passing the exam or not.Can you send some useful of  exam materials to me via E-mail?

Thank you very much.

Best wishes.

Email:chendong.dz@njcit.edu.cn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(12,415 Views)

Yes dude

I'm preparing for CLD..........so i solved some sample question papers which i got from NI website i.e security s/m and the traffic light controller. I can share those with you i.e means how i did it

If you have some good sample questions or some useful documents or some sample codes  then that will be really useful.

Thanks in advance

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(12,415 Views)

Ya

I forgot to mention my e-mail id

anishgopan@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(12,415 Views)

Have you attempted the practice exams that NI has posted?  There are three, a Carwash, a Traffic Light, and a Security System.  You should definitely attempt these first.  Remember that functionality is only part of what you are scored on, Documentation and Style make up a large percentage of your score and should be focused on.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(12,415 Views)

The practice exams are a great place to start.  Were you able to complete the exam in 4 hours?  How did you grade yourself on style and documentation?  I don't work for NI and I can't tell you how your test would be graded if it were graded by NI, but I can take a look at it give you feeback, I can probably atleast give you a ballpark estimate of where you are.  If you would like you can post one of your exams and I will take a look at them.  I created a few other sample questions of my own as preperation before I took the exam.  Let me see if I can find those and I will post them here.  The thing about the CLD is you have to be fast, and you have to have good style and documentation, it isnt easy to find the right combination of fast and good style.  To do this you need practice so the more sample exams you take the better off you will be.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(12,415 Views)

thanks a lot for the wonderful reply

Yes i will upload the solutions in the same site ok....u can have a look at it

Yes i really want to do CLD exam at the earliest b'se my CLAD validity is abt to expire

But thanks a lot for support

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(12,415 Views)

Thank for your reply.I am trying my best to prepare for the test.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(12,415 Views)

Hi Mr. Ash, do you still plan on uploading your solutions for me to take a look at?

Message 9 of 14
(12,415 Views)

Hi Chendog,

After you have attempted the practice exams post them here and I will try to give you constructive feedback.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(12,415 Views)