When will mentor be allotted?

0 Kudos
Message 71 of 84
(3,152 Views)

Yes you can

aran22 wrote:

Hello sir,

We have cleared the first round and have started my project,

my current team size is 3. Am i allowed to increase my team size to 5 ? i am need of a CAD designer to design the h/w parts?

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 72 of 84
(3,152 Views)

We are in the process of mentor allocation and you will hear from us. Meanwhile, please keep compiling the queries and have them diected when the mentor is allocated. Just to give a heads up, the mentor - team interaction will happen on http://tinyurl.com/niyantra2013 so please keep an eye there.

Kiruthika wrote:

Sir,

When will mentor be allotted?

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 84
(3,152 Views)

Hi,

I am doing project on Developing of infotainment system for monitoring traffic rules and driver authentication.So i require a Single board computer with touchscreen which runs Windows Embedded in it.The best matching hardware which suits my project is NI TPC-2212(12 in LabVIEW touch panel Computer with Windows Embedded ). Will NI be providing with this hardware ?

With Regards

Sibin K Mathew

Email: sibin.is.here@gmail.com
Mobile No:+1215-406-6545
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sibin-mathew/48/846/446
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 84
(3,152 Views)

hello

our project has been selected but we had submitting jus 1 idea, but next to my name there is an astrisk(*) which indicates multiple submission. Is it a error in processing???...plz let me know soon

0 Kudos
Message 75 of 84
(3,152 Views)

Hi,

I would like to increase my team size. As per the above posts, it's possible. So could you please explain the procedure to do the same?

0 Kudos
Message 76 of 84
(3,152 Views)

Sir i want to inform u that the abstract of our project is submitted by me(Sandeep Kumar) and one of my team member (Bhagat Singh) are same .But now he is alotted Group C mentor And i am alotted with Group O Mentor.I am the Team leader representing our college What should i do now...??Is there can be any problem relating to this in future.

please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 84
(3,152 Views)

Sir,

I need Advanced signal processing toolkit for 32-bit labview 2010. I have been trying since a week to get it but still I couldn't find the software in NI site for 32 bit version. Can you please send me the link where I can get it?

0 Kudos
Message 78 of 84
(3,152 Views)

respected sir,

ours is team size of 5. Our abstract was shortlisted for the second round. We participated when we were doing our final year (8th sem). Now we completed our UG. 1 of us is doing final year at present and other three were placed and 1 joined M.Tech. Do we still have the chance to participate in NIYANTRA.

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 84
(3,152 Views)

When is the NIYANTRA-2013 2nd round results???

Message 80 of 84
(3,152 Views)