NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group R] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group R. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Make Sure You Read this Document Carefully Before Starting.

This group is being mentored by Sonu Mahnot & Sumanth Hejjaji (National Instruments R & D)

Click here for the Group Allocation List

Message 1 of 10
(11,329 Views)

Dear sir,

Glad to have you as mentor, let me give you a brief whats happening, we are working on non-invasive blood sugar measurement which we had alredy done it for final year project with diffrent harware and software(ardiuno)  due to non availabilty of 2.12 nano meter wavelength IR-LED we had choosen commonly available 940nm led for our purpose and we had obtained results between not so satisfactory and satisfactory, means in certain region of blood sugar is detected well and in some bad.

So we require 2.12nm IR-LED and have no idea about NI controllers which support analog input with good A to D conversion, can we get these components for proceeding with the project. and also we are familiar with Lab VIEW to certain extent and detailed explaination why such LED should be used is provided in the abstract.

Thank you for sparing your time kindly acknowledge our request and provide us solution.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(6,669 Views)

Sir, is it necessary that we use the products of NI or not; if so will they provide us with components like LDR,ultrasonic sensors etc. ? Will NI COMPACT RIO be given ?

If so at what cost?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(6,669 Views)

Dear Sir,

We have written and tested our project with a arduino interface. We have a sketch which uses inbuilt arduino timer register and DAC.

Can these inbult registers be directly implemented as a VI ?

Is it nesseary to rebuilt these register representation in the VI?

If not how can we convert the register based sketch to the labview VI ?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(6,669 Views)

Hi, Sorry for the delayed response. Can u send us the abstract of ur project? That will help us understand what u r doing in greater detail and therefore help us answer ur questions better.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(6,669 Views)

Hello Sir,

We are working on an autononous servilience robot,we need to take ur advise about the NI hardware being used and other NI toolkits which can help us in preparing our project.

We are attaching our abstract,it will help u to understand our project.

Reply as soon as possible.

Thankyou.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(6,669 Views)

Hi Suraj,

I am going through the abstract.

As for hardware loaning, refer to the following document (if u havent already)

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-30191

Do u have any specific questions about NI hardware or software?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(6,669 Views)

Hello Sir,

We have sent our hardware request to NI and in regard of our request, i had got reply mail in which they have suggested to give us NI Robotics starter kit for our project.

But,we have't get any reply from NI regarding the approval of our request or not.

When we got the requested hardware as the deadline of the project submission is near on 15th August,2013?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(6,669 Views)

Dear sir,

I have simple doubt on programming on arduino board with lab view can you provide me your number or please call me to this no-9620155077..

please urgent...

Regards

subhash.R

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(6,669 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(6,669 Views)